- Mar 3, 2021
- 0 Comment
Can You Take CBD With Vitamins?
CBD oil is a Cannabidiol oil that is naturally found in marijuana plants. It can be consumed as powder, or as oil and is used for various medical purposes. It also contains a wide variety of vitamins. Let’s explore them below
Does CBD have vitamins?
Vitamins are something our body needs on a daily basis. It helps in regulating healthy growth of our body cells and tissues. We get these vitamins through the food that we consume. However, these foods are many times lacking the significant levels of vitamins. Also, given the current busy schedules that we live in, we don’t get the time to ensure we are having a healthy diet. Hence it’s essential to look at other supplements.
CBD, has a host of benefits. It has proven to help reduce anxiety, reduce side effects of cancer treatment, helping in pain relief and various other benefits. CBD also includes a host of vitamins, essential for a healthy life. These include:-
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is very essential for smooth functioning of our body organs including your heart, kidney, lungs. Deficiency of Vitamin A can lead to serious health issues. CBD includes natural sources of Vitamin A.
- Vitamin B – Vitamin B and its various type including B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12, are all essential vitamins that take care of various functions of the body which include smooth functioning of the nervous system, formation of blood cells, building good metabolism etc. CBD is a good source of Vitamin B, hence consuming it, takes care of your essential vitamin B needs.
- Iron – CBD contains a high level of Iron. Iron is an essential element for production of blood. CBD comes very handy here especially for vegetarians, who look for iron supplements in animal free products. Consuming CBD ensures your iron level is intact and hence your hemoglobin levels remain high.
How can you consume CBD oil with Vitamins?
CBD oil can be consumed in various ways. It can be taken orally in the form of a capsule, or it can be mixed with a gel. It should initially be taken in small quantities. It can be taken with your daily multivitamins. However, many companies are now making multivitamins which include CBD. Is this safe? Can you take CBD with vitamins?
What all should CBD be avoided with
CBD, though considered quite safe, can sometimes interfere with other medications. Hence it should be avoided with medications taken for the following conditions:
- Heart Medications
- Any medications that cause drowsiness
Things to keep in mind before you start taking CBD Oil with Vitamins
- Do some research – It’s important to find reputed brands who provide cbd oil as a part of their multivitamins. Ensure you study the ingredients well. You can even check their lab report on their site, to ensure it’s been tested well and safe to consume.
- Dosage level – The level of dosage that you include daily is important. It’s safe to start with a small dose initially, and gradually increase the dose once you feel the effects are increasing. While purchasing multi vitamins that include CBD, it’s important to check the level of CBD in it, to ensure it’s safe to consume initially.
- Checking Reviews – Reviews help in taking a more safe decision while purchasing these products. Reviews for these products are easily available online. It’s recommended to read customer reviews, before you decide your purchase.
In conclusion, CBD has many benefits. It can be consumed individually to ensure your daily vitamin level is taken care of. It has also proved to have no negative effects when consumed with multivitamins. There are many products available in the US and UK which include CBD in their multivitamins. These are sold in the form of gummies, gels, oils and capsules. However, it’s important to speak to your physician before introducing CBD into your routine.